We’re delighted to have you as a new patient.
We’ll listen carefully to your concerns and recommend treatments that meet your needs.
To best plan your first appointment and ensure that your file is accurate, follow these steps:
- When making an appointment with our receptionist, be sure to tell her the purpose of your appointment (cleaning, repair work, concern, etc.)
- You can fill out our medical form in advance and give it to us at your appointment, or fill it out when you come for your appointment
- Make sure you have your insurance information on hand
- Don’t forget your children’s Medicare card (for children under the age of 9)
- Bring a list of the medications you’re taking
- Ask your old dentist to email us your most recent x-rays at email@example.com
For more information or if you have any questions, please speak with one of staff members.